Certified, experienced, professional trainers
Training committed to your needs
Forrest Training is committed to meeting the individual needs of its clients. Some of the methods we use to achieve this include:
- Training Needs Analysis to determine the training needs of your organisation
- Development of customised courses to address the specific skills required
- Providing a mobile training room at your workplace for greater staff convenience
We have long established partnerships with training providers throughout Australia including: ACT, VIC, QLD, SA, TAS & WA and can assist with company rollouts and upgrades.
Customised Training Courses
Courses tailored to suit the specific requirements of your organisation.
With clients responsible for users of many different skill levels and needs, we can provide companies with ‘the perfect fit’ to address your specific requirements. This is a time and cost effective solution as you chose what skills are important for you and your staff, whilst omitting topics less important to your organisation. This option also lets you bundle multiple products into one training workshop.
You get exactly what you want!
Training Services at Your Premises
If it is IT or Professional Development training you are planning, we can deliver a great solution at your site. We have been successfully delivering our training courses on-site at client’s facilities since we commenced business in 1994. The main requirement being an equipt training room or board room capable of accommodating staff with a whiteboard and projector .
On site training solutions – our ‘mobile classroom’ comes to you.
You don’t need your own training rooms to have on site training. We bring everything required for a successful training day to you. We take care of the entire set up, then pack everything away at the end of training. You provide a suitable room we’ll do the rest.
Training is totally without stress to management.
We can provide…
- Laptops for up to 12 staff
- Training manuals
- Trainer’s laptop
- Data projector
- Networking capabilities (if required)
- Post-course telephone support
Why Attend Computer Training with Us
National capability with associates in all Australian states
An extensive range of computer courses incl. Microsoft Office training Access, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Project, Publisher, Visio, and Word
Totally Australian owned
Professional development / soft skills courses
Microsoft Certified Technical Training
Morning & afternoon tea consisting of coffee, tea’s, biscuits, fruit and juice when attending publicly scheduled courses
Pre-course questionnaires – ensuring the right course for you
Unlimited telephone support for the course completed
Comprehensive courseware (customisable for clients in private groups)
Central location in Sydney’s CBD
Modern facilities and equipment
Over 21 years experience
Roving one-on-one trainer
Microsoft Office Courses
- Windows 10 Training
- Computer Fundamentals Course
- Microsoft Access Training
- Microsoft Excel Training
- Microsoft Office Training Schedule
- Microsoft Office Upgrade Training
- Microsoft OneNote Training
- Microsoft Outlook Training
- Microsoft PowerPoint Training
- Microsoft Project Training
- Microsoft Publisher Training
- Microsoft Visio Training
- Microsoft Word Training
Microsoft Training & Certification
Desktop – Non Microsoft Courses
Professional Development Courses
- Business Etiquette Training
- Change Management Training
- Creative Problem Solving Training
- Customer Service Training
- Effective Business Writing Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Leadership and Influence Training
- Management Fundamentals Training
- Negotiation Skills Training
- Presentation Skills Training – Presenting with Confidence
- Project Management Training
- Time Management Training