Time Management Training Course Information
Duration: 1 Day 9am – 4:30pm Price: $530
|1 Day Course
Target Audience & Purpose
This course will benefit anyone who would like to be more productive with their time.
All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas and methods constantly change and evolve, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives. This workshop will give you the tools to implement changes more smoothly and ensure they are better accepted, and will also help you to manage your reactions to change.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Morning & afternoon tea
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Plan and prioritise each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organise your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Time Management Training Course Content
Goal setting is critical to effective time management. It’s also an important life skill that many people never learn. It can be used in every area of life, and it’s the first step in using your time in the way you want to use it.
Prioritising your time
This is the lynchpin of good time management. In this module we focus on tools and strategies that help you to distinguish between the urgent and the important; to do the things that really matter rather than the things that scream the loudest; to concentrate on being effective, not just efficient.
To be consistently productive each day, you need a daily plan, not just a to-do list, and you need to commit to using your plan so you stay focused on your priorities.
The ability to overcome procrastination and tackle the important actions that have the biggest positive impact on life is a hallmark of the most successful people. In this module we discuss ways in which you can motivate yourself to get moving on even the toughest of tasks.
Organising your workspace
In order to be productive each day, you must create an appropriate environment. By eliminating clutter, setting up an effective filing system, gathering essential tools andmanaging workflow, you’ll be well on your way to greater productivity and less stress!
Roving one-on-one trainer
Microsoft Office Courses
- Windows 10 Training
- Computer Fundamentals Course
- Microsoft Access Training
- Microsoft Excel Training
- Microsoft Office Training Schedule
- Microsoft Office Upgrade Training
- Microsoft OneNote Training
- Microsoft Outlook Training
- Microsoft PowerPoint Training
- Microsoft Project Training
- Microsoft Sharepoint Training
- Microsoft Publisher Training
- Microsoft Visio Training
- Microsoft Word Training
Microsoft Training & Certification
Desktop – Non Microsoft Courses
Professional Development Courses
- Business Etiquette Training
- Change Management Training
- Creative Problem Solving Training
- Customer Service Training
- Effective Business Writing Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Leadership and Influence Training
- Management Fundamentals Training
- Negotiation Skills Training
- Presentation Skills Training – Presenting with Confidence
- Project Management Training
- Time Management Training