Prince2 Training Course Information
Duration: 3-5 Days – 9am – 4:30pm
3 Days – Foundation only (Incl.Foundation examination fees)
5 Days – Foundation & Practitioner (Incl. Foundation and Practitioner examination fees)
Delegates can attend solely the 3 day PRINCE2 Foundation course or register for the full course (Foundation & Practitioner) and complete an additional 2 days to attain Practitioner level at a later date
|Software & Version||Course|
|May 2015||June 2015||July 2015||August 2015|
|Access 2010 Introduction||2 Days Course||4th & 11th May||2nd & 9th June||3rd & 10th July||5th & 12th August|
What is PRINCE2?
PRINCE2 is a structured method for effective project management. It is designed to provide a framework covering the wide variety of disciplines and activities required within a project of any type in any environment.
PRINCE2 is a de facto standard used extensively by the UK government and is widely recognised and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. PRINCE2 is based on the experience of scores of projects, project managers and project teams who have contributed.
PRINCE2 is a process-based approach to project management. The processes define the management activities to be carried out during the project. In addition, PRINCE2 describes a number of components that are applied within the appropriate activities.
Target Audience & Purpose
This course is suitable for project and team managers, project support teams and managers from other disciplines wishing to develop an understanding of PRINCE2 and its practical application and sit the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
The PRINCE2 method is flexible and adaptable for any type and size of project, and offers an excellent management foundation for any member of staff.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- 12 months post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch plus morning & afternoon tea
An understanding of project work is required.
Roving one-on-one trainer
Microsoft Office Courses
- Windows 10 Training
- Computer Fundamentals Course
- Microsoft Access Training
- Microsoft Excel Training
- Microsoft Office Training Schedule
- Microsoft Office Upgrade Training
- Microsoft OneNote Training
- Microsoft Outlook Training
- Microsoft PowerPoint Training
- Microsoft Project Training
- Microsoft Publisher Training
- Microsoft Visio Training
- Microsoft Word Training
Microsoft Training & Certification
Desktop – Non Microsoft Courses
Professional Development Courses
- Business Etiquette Training
- Change Management Training
- Creative Problem Solving Training
- Customer Service Training
- Effective Business Writing Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Leadership and Influence Training
- Management Fundamentals Training
- Negotiation Skills Training
- Presentation Skills Training – Presenting with Confidence
- Project Management Training
- Time Management Training