Presentation Skills Training – Presenting with Confidence Course Information
Duration: 1 Day 9am – 4:30pm Price: $530
|May 2022||June 2022||July 2022||August 2022||September 2022||October 2022||November 2022|
|Presenting with Confidence||1 Day Course||20 May||28 June||21 July||10 August||26 September||21 October||17 November|
Target Audience & Purpose
This course will benefit anyone who makes presentations for business and/or social occasions.
Mastering the skills of public speaking can be a great ego booster, not to mention a huge benefit to your career. This workshop will give you some valuable public speaking skills, including in-depth information on developing an engaging program and how to deliver your presentation with power.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Morning & afternoon tea
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify your audience
- Organise your ideas
- Flesh out your presentation
- Find the right words
- Prepare all the details
- Use visual aids effectively
- Overcome nervousness
- Deliver a polished, professional presentation
- Handle questions and comments effectively
Presentation Skills Training – Presenting with Confidence Course Content
Identifying your audience
Preparation begins with identifying your audience. What do you know about your audience and what do they think and feel about your topic?
Organising the program
Arranging content into a structure that appeals to the audience: an attention-grabbing opening, credible and digestible pieces of information and a strong conclusion.
Good quality slideshows, handouts and flipcharts can enhance your delivery and ensure that your message is well received.
Non-verbal communication skills
Non-verbal communication is the single most powerful form of communication. Gestures, eye contact, posture and your body movements can either assist you or detract from your presentation.
A bit of nervousness can be helpful. But too much stage fright can be overwhelming, so we explore techniques for dealing with nerves and channelling nervous energy.
Interacting with your audience
Building rapport with your audience can make or break your presentation. Techniques for responding to questions, handling surprises and setting ground rules, and favourably influencing, your audience.
Roving one-on-one trainer
Microsoft Office Courses
- Windows 10 Training
- Computer Fundamentals Course
- Microsoft Access Training
- Microsoft Excel Training
- Microsoft Office Training Schedule
- Microsoft Office Upgrade Training
- Microsoft OneNote Training
- Microsoft Outlook Training
- Microsoft PowerPoint Training
- Microsoft Project Training
- Microsoft Publisher Training
- Microsoft Visio Training
- Microsoft Word Training
Microsoft Training & Certification
Desktop – Non Microsoft Courses
Professional Development Courses
- Business Etiquette Training
- Change Management Training
- Creative Problem Solving Training
- Customer Service Training
- Effective Business Writing Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Leadership and Influence Training
- Management Fundamentals Training
- Negotiation Skills Training
- Presentation Skills Training – Presenting with Confidence
- Project Management Training
- Time Management Training