Leadership and Influence Training Course Information
Duration: 1 Day 9am – 4:30pm Price: $530
|Leadership & Influence
|1 Day Course
Target Audience & Purpose
This course will benefit anyone who is either already in a leadership role or would like to take one on, and also those who would like their voice to carry more weight within a team.
Leadership potential exists within each of us. Sometimes outside events thrust us into situations where we’re forced to lead, but it’s far better if we can explore and develop our leadership skills before we need to apply them. With the basic techniques, you’ll be able to build the confidence you need to take the lead. It’s not always easy – you’ll face challenges and may need to make tough decisions – but it can soon become natural and extremely rewarding.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Morning & afternoon tea
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply the Transformational Leadership model
- Understand the people you lead and how to adapt your leadership styles
- Explain leading by directing, coaching, participating and delegating
- Assess your leadership skills
- Develop a vision to inspire others
- Create a plan to lead more effectively
- Establish personal and professional goals
Leadership and Influence Training Course Content
The Evolution of leadership
In this module we look at why different leadership styles can be effective, and which leadership style suits your personality.
We focus on the Hersey & Blanchard Situational Leadership Model which addresses the attributes and styles of others.
A personal inventory
We look at the abilities you need to lead and influence others.
Modelling the way and inspiring a shared vision
The best leaders are great role models. They ‘walk the talk’, lead from the front, and inspire others with their vision.
Challenging the Process
Leaders search out ways to innovate and improve. They are willing to experiment, take risks and learn from mistakes.
Enabling others to act and encouraging the heart
All leaders need to develop others so they can delegate tasks confidently. They treat followers with respect, sharing rewards and the credit for success.
A vision without specific goals is just a wish or a hope. A vision needs a project roadmap with actions and milestones, so we discuss how to set and support your goals.
Roving one-on-one trainer
Microsoft Office Courses
- Windows 10 Training
- Computer Fundamentals Course
- Microsoft Access Training
- Microsoft Excel Training
- Microsoft Office Training Schedule
- Microsoft Office Upgrade Training
- Microsoft OneNote Training
- Microsoft Outlook Training
- Microsoft PowerPoint Training
- Microsoft Project Training
- Microsoft Sharepoint Training
- Microsoft Publisher Training
- Microsoft Visio Training
- Microsoft Word Training
Microsoft Training & Certification
Desktop – Non Microsoft Courses
Professional Development Courses
- Business Etiquette Training
- Change Management Training
- Creative Problem Solving Training
- Customer Service Training
- Effective Business Writing Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Leadership and Influence Training
- Management Fundamentals Training
- Negotiation Skills Training
- Presentation Skills Training – Presenting with Confidence
- Project Management Training
- Time Management Training