Customer Service Training Course Information
Duration: 1 Day 9am – 4:30pm Price: $530
|Customer Service||1 Day Course||Call for group requirement|
Target Audience & Purpose
This course will benefit anyone who interacts with customers, both internal and external.
Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realise it or not, either on the frontline of a company, or supporting other staff. This one day course will help you develop skills in customer service to assist you in satisfying the customers and clients who rely on you for products and services.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Morning & afternoon tea
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- State what customer service means
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
- Identify your customers’ needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Deal appropriately with difficult customers
- Build good will through face to face customer service
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Connect with customers through online tools
Customer Service Training Course Content
What is Good Customer Service?
Starting with the basics: What and who is a customer? What makes customer service good or even great? We explore the attitude that is at the heart of great customer service.
Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs
The first steps in good customer service are to determine what your customers value in their interactions with your organisation and then to commit yourself to meeting them. But to provide exceptional service, you need to go the extra mile.
Recovering Difficult Customers
One of the hardest challenges faced by customer service staff is dealing with difficult customers. Whether or not our customers have a legitimate reason to be upset, customer service staff need skills for dealing with difficult customers and finding ways to win them back.
Face to face Customer Service
In-person interactions provide a great opportunity to build rapport with customers. Although challenging at times, with practice they can offer exceptional insight into what customers want.
Giving Customer Service over the Phone
On the phone the success of your interactions depends almost entirely on your tone of voice and your choice of words. Getting these things right isn’t easy, but with a little practice you can learn how to provide excellent customer service over the phone.
Providing Electronic Customer Service
A growing number of customer interactions are taking place online. But online interactions have limitations. In this module you will learn what works and what doesn’t work, and how to make the most of the tools that are available to you.
Roving one-on-one trainer
Microsoft Office Courses
- Windows 10 Training
- Computer Fundamentals Course
- Microsoft Access Training
- Microsoft Excel Training
- Microsoft Office Training Schedule
- Microsoft Office Upgrade Training
- Microsoft OneNote Training
- Microsoft Outlook Training
- Microsoft PowerPoint Training
- Microsoft Project Training
- Microsoft Publisher Training
- Microsoft Visio Training
- Microsoft Word Training
Microsoft Training & Certification
Desktop – Non Microsoft Courses
Professional Development Courses
- Business Etiquette Training
- Change Management Training
- Creative Problem Solving Training
- Customer Service Training
- Effective Business Writing Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Leadership and Influence Training
- Management Fundamentals Training
- Negotiation Skills Training
- Presentation Skills Training – Presenting with Confidence
- Project Management Training
- Time Management Training