Change Management Training Course Information
Duration: 1 Day 9am – 4:30pm Price: $530
|1 Day Course
|Call for group requirement
Target Audience & Purpose
This course will help anyone charged with the task of implementing organisational change, either as a change management team leader or as a team member.
All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas and methods constantly change and evolve, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives. This workshop will give you the tools to implement changes more smoothly and ensure they are better accepted, and will also help you to manage your reactions to change.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Morning & afternoon tea
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- List the steps in preparing a change strategy and building support for the change
- Develop change management and communications plans
- Apply strategies for gathering data, addressing concerns, evaluating options and adapting a change direction
- Lead project status meetings
- Better persuade people to support a change
- Understand and foster resilience and flexibility in the context of change.
Change Management Training Course Content
Preparing for change
The first step is to identify the change and whether it’s needed, who it affects and how long it will take, and includes defining a strategy and building a management team.
“What’s in it for me?”
We look at how change managers can create energy and engagement around the process by identifying and explaining the benefits for the individuals involved.
Gathering data and developing plans
How to apply two essential tools, the change readiness audit and the stakeholder analysis, prior to developing change implementation and communication plans.
Only by recognising and addressing the concerns of the individuals in an organisation can we ensure that a change will be successful. We look at reactions to change and tools to help bring people on side.
Checking change progress
We look at leading effective change progress meetings – and how to recognise and celebrate success.
Using Appreciative Inquiry
This a change management model based on the four stages of Discovery, Dream, Design and Destiny.
Roving one-on-one trainer
Microsoft Office Courses
- Windows 10 Training
- Computer Fundamentals Course
- Microsoft Access Training
- Microsoft Excel Training
- Microsoft Office Training Schedule
- Microsoft Office Upgrade Training
- Microsoft OneNote Training
- Microsoft Outlook Training
- Microsoft PowerPoint Training
- Microsoft Project Training
- Microsoft Sharepoint Training
- Microsoft Publisher Training
- Microsoft Visio Training
- Microsoft Word Training
Microsoft Training & Certification
Desktop – Non Microsoft Courses
Professional Development Courses
- Business Etiquette Training
- Change Management Training
- Creative Problem Solving Training
- Customer Service Training
- Effective Business Writing Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Leadership and Influence Training
- Management Fundamentals Training
- Negotiation Skills Training
- Presentation Skills Training – Presenting with Confidence
- Project Management Training
- Time Management Training