Business Etiquette Training Course Information
Duration: 1 Day 9am – 4:30pm Price: $530
|Business Etiquette Training
|1 Day Course
|Call for group requirement
Target Audience & Purpose
This course will benefit anyone wishing to build strong business relationships with clients and colleagues.
Success in any industry relies on relationships: with co-workers, clients, suppliers or investors. When you are polite and considerate in dealing with others, you’re more likely to create engaging, productive and long-term business relationships. This is why a knowledge of business etiquette is vital. This workshop will introduce participants to the principles of building and maintaining professional relationships, as well as providing practical guidance for typical workplace situations.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Morning & afternoon tea
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define etiquette and understand how it is valuable to companies and other organisations.
- Understand how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the ‘Three Cs’ of a good impression.
- Implement techniques to minimise nervousness in social situations.
- Use a business card effectively.
- Apply strategies for remembering names.
- Identify the three steps in giving a handshake.
- Be familiar with the four levels of conversation and use them appropriately.
- Understand place settings, napkin etiquette, and basic table manners.
Business Etiquette Training Course Content
Overview of Business Etiquette
We consider what etiquette involves and the benefits of taking care with your personal appearance and actions.
Dressing for Success
How you look is the first step in presenting a professional image. It tells a story, so let’s make it the story you want to tell.
The Meet and Greet
Meeting people is an important part of doing and developing business, and so it is important to make the most of the first meeting. We discuss the key aspects of effective networking, and how to continue to impress after the initial introductions.
Communication in business also happens via email, phone and letters. We discover the general and specific guidelines for each of those mediums, to ensure best-practice communication.
Conducting business over meals is a great way to build relationships in a more casual atmosphere. We negotiate the etiquette minefield of business dining as well as finding a few solutions to sticky situations.
Etiquette is heavily influenced by culture; each country and region has its own set of rules for polite behaviour. In our multicultural society, or when conducting business overseas, it’s important to be aware of etiquette variations.
Roving one-on-one trainer
Microsoft Office Courses
- Windows 10 Training
- Computer Fundamentals Course
- Microsoft Access Training
- Microsoft Excel Training
- Microsoft Office Training Schedule
- Microsoft Office Upgrade Training
- Microsoft OneNote Training
- Microsoft Outlook Training
- Microsoft PowerPoint Training
- Microsoft Project Training
- Microsoft Sharepoint Training
- Microsoft Publisher Training
- Microsoft Visio Training
- Microsoft Word Training
Microsoft Training & Certification
Desktop – Non Microsoft Courses
Professional Development Courses
- Business Etiquette Training
- Change Management Training
- Creative Problem Solving Training
- Customer Service Training
- Effective Business Writing Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Leadership and Influence Training
- Management Fundamentals Training
- Negotiation Skills Training
- Presentation Skills Training – Presenting with Confidence
- Project Management Training
- Time Management Training